Why JT Packard
We’re committed to your success.
You’ll learn and become highly skilled in the powerful Thomas & Betts Business System. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a premier management team that takes the professional development of Thomas & Betts associates very seriously. An Associate who displays the ownership attitude knows that his or her individual success depends on the success of the organization. Continued improvement in safety, quality, delivery, and cost is the key ingredient to our growth and success.
We offer comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to: medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401(k) profit sharing program with company match, a company retirement program, vacation and sick pay, holiday pay and tuition reimbursement.
The following Thomas & Betts Values are the keys to success in every Thomas & Betts Business.
1. The Best Team Wins
- Associates are our most valued assets.
- We are passionate about retaining, developing, and recruiting the best talent available.
- Thomas & Betts and its Associates win because:
- We are Team-Oriented with Involvement by All.
- We seek Fact-Based, Root Cause Solutions; not Blame.
- We are Accountable for Results and We Deliver.
- We are Non-political and Non-bureaucratic.
- We have High Integrity and Respect for Others.
- Winning is Fun
2. Customers Talk, We Listen
- Quality first, ALWAYS!
- We base our strategic plan on the voice-of-the-customer.
- Robust, repeatable processes yield superior quality, delivery, and cost that satisfy our customers beyond their expectations.
3. Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) is Our Way of Life
- The Thomas & Betts Business System IS our culture.
- We aggressively and continuously eliminate waste in every facet of our business processes.
4. Leading Edge Innovation Defines Our Future
- We continuously apply our creativity to the technologies of products, services, and processes.
- Out-of-the box ideas, both large and small, add value to our enterprise.
- We accomplish “breakthroughs” through the Policy Deployment process.
5. We Compete For Shareholders
- Profits are important because they attract and retain loyal shareholders.
- Shareholders secure our future by providing capital for investment and growth.
And as we look ahead, we see our future as a challenge for even greater success. As part of the Thomas & Betts Team, you will help ensure a successful future.
JT Packard is an Equal Opportunity Employer.