Arc Flash Analysis
WHY JT PACKARD?
An arcing fault can be a very destructive event which can cost companies productivity, equipment, employee injury or even death. To help prevent such a devastating event JT Packard offers complete Arc Flash Hazard Analysis. Our service includes the collection of data; perform calculations with 70E- and IEEE compliant software; develop system design improvements; ensure that personnel are properly trained; supply the necessary equipment labels; create safety procedures; and recommend the appropriate PPE.
A professional engineer, registered in accordance with state law, prepares, signs and seals the analysis. JT Packard can also provide the electrical engineering improvements necessary to ensure legal compliance and reduce the risk of an arc flash. Clients who use JT Packard’s engineering services receive a significant rebate on their Arc Flash Hazard Analysis.
WHY CONDUCT AN ARC FLASH ANALYSIS?
• Mandatory code & regulatory compliance (OSHA, NPPA 70E & NEC)
• Decreased risk of injury, death, equipment damage and downtime
• Reduced exposure to liability
• Increased electrical reliability and availability
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Clients who use JT Packard’s engineering services receive a significant rebate on their arc flash hazard analysis.