Single Phase Replacement Program
Turn to JT Packard to streamline your maintenance process with our Single Phase UPS Replacement Program. This program provides you with options to keep your single phase UPS systems (3kva and under) regularly replaced or maintained to reduce downtime, expense, random billing and ordering.
By working with JT Packard you proactively keep your single phase units fresh, lowering your chance of failure and downtime. You also reduce the number of random replacement part orders, streamlining your budgeting process.
When it’s time to replace your single phase units our field engineers will be on site to remove them for you. Because JT Packard is committed to a green initiative you can be sure each unit we remove will either be refurbished or disposed of in an EPA certified recycling facility.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Many service options to fit your needs, including:
- PM Only
- PM with Full Service which includes a replacement unit only upon failure
- PM with Full Service which includes a proactive replacement unit every 3 years
• Know where your systems are located within your facility; have them labeled with a unique systems ID.
• Streamline your budgeting process so you know when your single phase expenses will come
• Customized invoicing – JT Packard can invoice by department or application to keep costs allocated to the appropriate divisions within your organization.
• Decreased downtime with guaranteed response time and the knowledge that you will have newer equipment in your office that is less likely to fail at key times.
• Consolidate your single phase and three phase maintenance programs to save even more money.