Equipment Buyback Program
JT Packard purchases new, surplus-new, and used critical power equipment including UPS (three-phase) systems, generators, PDUs, computer room air conditioners, ATS, static switches, and raised flooring - all brands, new, surplus-new and used pieces.
We strive to make the sales transaction easy and efficient. If you have equipment to sell, please complete our online Equipment Buyback Form. If you have questions, or want to speak with a representative regarding your equipment purchase, please call (800) 972-9778, Ext. 4172.
Some of the more common equipment purchases we make include the following:
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems: Three-phase units, size 3 kVA or larger - APC, Avaya/Lucent, Best, Chloride, GE, IPM, Liebert, MGE, Mitsubishi, PDI, Powerware, Toshiba, and others
- Generators: Size 100 kW or larger - ASCO, Caterpillar, Cummins-Onan, Generac, John Deere, KatoLight, Kohler, Mitsubishi, Superior, Waukesha, and others
- Power distribution units (PDUs): Liebert, MGE, PDI, Powerware, United Power, and others
- Computer / data room air conditioning and condensors: Size five-ton and larger of Bard, Carrier, Data Aire, and Liebert
- Automatic transfer switches (ATS): Most brands and models
- Static switches: Most brands and models
- Raised flooring: Minimum quantity of 1,000 square feet - Don, Maxcess, Tate, TeCor, and others
JT Packard will strive to make the best offer available for your valuable equipment. It is worth to note that we only purchase complete equipment in good working order and cosmetic condition.