Refurbished Critical Power Equipment
With savings of as much as 60%, refurbished critical power equipment can be a cost-effective alternative to buying new. JT Packard presents refurbished recommendations based on your needs, rather than an allegiance to a manufacturer's product line, and counsels you on the risks and benefits of various installations.
Why consider purchasing refurbished critical power equipment from JT Packard?
- In-stock inventory available for immediate shipment
- Comparison shop multiple brands of equipment
- Rigorous repair, inspection, and load bank testing of equipment
- Known maintenance history for most units maintained by JT Packard
- Exceptional factory-equivalent warrant
- Equipment trade-in, buyback, and removal/recycling options
- We are a full-service organization offering equipment installation, start-up, preventative maintenance, and ongoing performance testing, regardless of equipment brand or type
All units are restored to original factory specifications, and time-sensitive, end-of-life components are replaced. After satisfying rigorous inspections, units undergo load bank testing; only then are units certified for operability and listed for resale, ensuring that you receive the best equipment.
Due to our stringent refurbishing process, we offer factory-equivalent warranties with extended coverage options. When you order equipment from JT Packard, it is carefully packaged for safe, secure delivery to your site, complete with the appropriate documentation.
Take advantage of our expert installation and preventative maintenance service options. To complete your equipment replacement project, JT Packard offers buyback and removal/recycling services.